fix for my stemmer_en2 issue

From: brad miele <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Fri Nov 10 2006 - 21:00:02 GMT
hi,

I was messing around trying to figure out what was making the Stemmer_EN2
stuff not work in 2.4.4. i noticed that stemmer.c in 2.4.4 was different
from the one in 2.4.3. notably, in the section starting at line 117, under
"static FUZZY_OPTS fuzzy_opts[] = {" i find that when i remove the two
references at the top to:

     { FUZZY_STEMMING_EN2,       "Stemming_en",      Stem_snowball,
porter_create_env, porter_close_env, porter_stem },
     { FUZZY_STEMMING_EN2,       "Stem",             Stem_snowball,
porter_create_env, porter_close_env, porter_stem },

and rebuild, things seem to work as i would expect, i say seem, because i
may be completely wrong since i am only testing the specific issue that
started this. it may well have negative implications somewhere else that
my lack of understanding doesn't...well, understand.

i figured that since the line:

{ FUZZY_STEMMING_EN2,       "Stemming_en2",     Stem_snowball,
english_create_env, english_close_env, english_stem },

appeared lower in the list, with a slightly different lang_stem, maybe i
was ok.

anyway, just wanted to see if by fixing it for my situation, i was
breaking it elsewhere...

Brad
Brad Miele
VP Technology