Re: some 2.4.3 -> 2.4.4 weirdness

From: Brad Miele <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 01:32:49 GMT
tadaa!

Stemming_en1 works, Stemming_en2 no workie...

I forget the difference between them.

Bill, I would be happy to dump the index stuff if you want to review it.
I am just not sure if I would be able to find out what you need to know
quickly enough. I also think it is weird that below a certain
as-yet-unknown number, things seem to work ok.

regards,

Brad
Brad Miele
VP Technology