Re: command line syntax when searching for multiple fields

From: Cas Tuyn <cas.tuyn(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 15:04:57 GMT
Hi,

Just an update. I found out the 'piped-open' approach I inherited came
from when we used Swish-e version 1.3.

In the newly installed 2.4.3 I found swish.cgi which I could copy over
to the web server, and ran as soon as I removed the -w behind perl (3
warnings about carp redirected or something).

So I am extremely happy. All I need to do is tune it for house style
and add a few fields.

Ciao,

Cas