Re: more out of memory fun

From: Brad Miele <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 13:25:46 GMT
it's a 32bit machine :\

and the little c scripty returns Max malloc 5 * 100 MB, so that would fit
with the kernel definede 512 limit that Dave alluded to. Since this
machine is not in production yet, i can fiddle with it, and so i may try
adjusting MAXDSIZ via loader.conf and see what that does for me.

thanks,

Brad
Brad Miele
VP Technology