Re: SWISH-E 2.4.4 filters can not locate files

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 04:07:28 GMT
On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 01:09:25AM -0700, Ludovic Drolez wrote:
> I've made a few tests. Your problem comes from the fact that you use "'%p'"
> on your filefilter line. Now you should simply use %p :
>    Filefilter .pdf %p

This could end up breaking a lot of old configurations that have been
using quotes in the FileFilter directive.

Again, I think the correct way to do this is to fork/exec so there's
no quote/shell char issue at all -- but that also breaks old configs
that used quotes as the docs show.  I suppose we can break old
configurations in the name of security.

Would need to tokenize the string and then perhaps automatically
remove quotes.

Help with Swish-e: