Re: SWISH-E 2.4.4 filters can not locate files

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 03:04:59 GMT
Gertjan Hofman scribbled on 10/17/06 5:00 PM:
> Hmmm.... when I use either single or double quotes in
> the config file I get a seg fault. The trace back is:

There was a double free() (or free of a mispointed pointer) in stringQuote(). I
just checked in a fix to filter.c.

I also changed stringQuote() to only escape ' and ". I'll explain why in another
email.

I also added debugging help for FileFilter. If you set the SWISH_DEBUG envvar to
something true, the filefilter cmd will print to stderr before each popen().

Gertjan, if you would, grab the latest cvs and see if that fixes your problem.

pek