Re: ANNOUNCE: 2.4.4 release

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 16:16:02 GMT
On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 08:40:43AM -0700, Brad Miele wrote:
> I vote that just because it has doggedly stayed in an uncomfirmed state
> for so long, incremental should hereby be declared permanently
> experimental... maybe.

Jose is the one that wrote the code, and is now very busy at work --
we don't see him around here much anymore.  As far as I know, nobody
else has reviewed the incremental code, so it's hard to call it supported if
there's nobody to support it.

Aren't there any top-notch C programmers on the list that want to take
this up?

Help with Swish-e: