(no subject)

From: Erik Holm <EHolm(at)not-real.commercialware.com>
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 00:29:19 GMT
That definitely pointed me in the right direction.  I found that the
installer was trying to execute

	C:\perlbin\perl.exe c:\SWISH-E\fixperl.pl

The binary for perl on my server is C:\perl\bin\perl.exe, so I fixed
that and ran it from a command line, everything looks good now.

Thanks for all of your help!

Erik