Re:

From: Erik Holm <EHolm(at)not-real.commercialware.com>
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 19:19:58 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply (Peter and David).

I see that I have file swish.cgi.in in lib\swish-e, should the '.in' be
there?  I'm a little thrown by that.  I did double check that ActivePerl
5.8 is installed - to be sure things were done in the right order I
uninstalled swish-e and reinstalled it, did not receive a message about
Perl not being there?

Is this as simple as copying swish.cgi.in to my cgi-bin directory and
renaming it to swish.cgi?

Thanks,
Erik