(no subject)

From: Erik Holm <EHolm(at)not-real.commercialware.com>
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 16:46:13 GMT
Hi,

=20

Hopefully this is a simple question, I've searched the archives and
can't quite figure out what I am missing.  I have downloaded and
installed the Swish 2.4.3 windows installer (swish-e-2.4.3-win32.exe)
and installed it on Windows Server 2003 (with all of the options
checked).  I've indexed a folder full of HTML docs and tested searching
via the command line, all of that looks good.

=20

Now I am trying to implement swish.cgi within IBM HTTP Server (Apache)
and can't really figure out the right way to do it.  I've found a bunch
of posts that tell you to use :

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If yo=
u are not the intended recipient=0A(or have received this email in error)=
 please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any=0Aunaut=
horized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material in this emai=
l is strictly forbidden.

to a plain text message.