searching for file names

From: Gertjan Hofman <gertjan_hofman(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 23:14:35 GMT
Dear Swish user,

When I am searching for a file of a given name using
swishdocpath=<phrase> only those files are returned
that have <phrase> seperated from the rest of the file
name by either a space or underscore (and possibly
others characters). In other words: if phrase = 22045
then swish-e will return

myfile_22045_a.dat    but not

hello2204501.dat

Assuming of course that both were parsed and stored in
the database.

Is there a simple way to change this behaviour (and
return both)? I read through the options once again
but didnt spot anything. I have a sneaking suspicion
that this question has a trivial answer.

Much appreciated

Gertjan