Re: Proximity for Swish-e/SwishCtl

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 03:11:56 GMT
Thanks to Herman for this contribution. I have patched it into the current CVS
tree and added some documentation to both the CHANGES file and the SWISH_SEARCH
file.

I had to apply the patches by hand since the changes were made against 2.4.0, so
it would be excellent if folks would checkout the CVS 2.5.4 branch or grab a
recent snapshot from http://swish-e.org/devel/daily.html and test out these two
new features: the ? wildcard and the near (proximity) keyword.

Thanks, Herman!

cheers,
pek

Herman Knoops scribbled on 5/12/06 9:06 AM: