Grouping additional MetaNames into swishdefault

From: Matthew Stanislawski <stnslwsk(at)not-real.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 02:02:42 GMT
Hi,

I have some HTML files indexed.  Is there a way to add a MetaName to
swishdefault, while retaining that MetaName's own separate Rank?  For
example, if I have the following MetaNames and MetaNamesRanks defined in
swish.cfg:

MetaNames keywords
MetaNamesRank 5 keywords
MetaNamesRank 0 swishdefault

I'd like users of our site's CGI web search frontend to be able to
search for "blah" in keywords without having to specify "keywords=blah".
  Is it possible to tweak my swish-e configuration to allow this, or
will I have to add some query parsing on the CGI end?  I've RTM'd, but I
could have missed something obvious.

Thanks,
-mes