RE: printing swishdefault?

From: Keith Redfield <kredfield(at)not-real.juniper.net>
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 14:52:17 GMT
Yes, that did it. For completeness, added:

IndexContents HTML* .htm .html <-- sets the parser up

StoreDescription HTML* <body> 1000 <-- sets the parameter for
swishdescription

To the config, re-indexed. Got an error that swishdescription was
already a property, removed that, re-indexed and now it works.

Thx again.

-Keith

Platform