CGI to ASP

From: Z <techlistreader(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 21:14:23 GMT
I am trying to set up formatting and the like for results. Does anyone have experience with getting the cgi results off a .pl and into a .asp page. Or has anyone converted the perl script into asp?

I have worked the perl into creating an organized array, but am somewhat limitted with printed results once I get there as I don't know perl that well.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1/min.

to a plain text message.