Re: Windows SWISH-E

From: Z <techlistreader(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 19:57:40 GMT
Bill,

I have tried that too. I installed it to .
e:\swish (e: is my web root)
Then I went to the command line and e:swish>swish-e.exe -i subfolder*.*

I still have errors.

Does it not recognize mounted drives?

Are you using http call to run a search? Which version did you use swish-e-2.4.3-win32.exe?

Eric

Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> wrote: On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 12:36:55PM -0700, E P wrote:
> Any body have experience, and success, with this?

I just use the installer, but install to some place other than
Program Files -- something odd like C:\swish

Then it all worked.

Of course, that was on Windows 98.