Re: NTLM authentication

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 13:30:26 GMT
thanks for the detailed posting. Glad you found something that works.

FWIW, the Perl-centric nature of some Swish-e components is due to who took the
time to write them. Since the main swish-e program is in C, and the API
well-documented, we encourage other scripting language advocates to contribute
code in their favorite languages.

cheers,
pek

Gertjan Hofman scribbled on 8/6/06 8:42 PM: