Re: NTLM authentication

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 14:34:58 GMT
if you're using spider.pl to spider your website, I suspect that
configuring it to use authentication with the LWP NTLM module should do
the trick.

http://search.cpan.org/~gaas/libwww-perl/lib/LWP/Authen/Ntlm.pm

Make sure you read the spider.pl docs for how to set up LWP and
authentication.

pek

Gertjan Hofman scribbled on 7/6/06 1:53 PM: