(no subject)

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 14:28:56 GMT
I thought I would run through an quick install on my WinXP box and doc
how I did it. But after installing Swish-e it proved difficult for me to
do in less than an hour and I gave up.

Perhaps another windows user could do better. I found that I had to hack
the fixperl.pl script to correctly quote the 'use lib' include lines and
then when that worked, PATH was goofy with regard to / vs \ etc.

So I gave up.

My suggestion: use Linux. It may be that more recent builds of the
Windows version fix the problems I found - Dave would know.

pek

CARUSO Holly scribbled on 7/7/06 12:27 AM: