(no subject)

From: CARUSO Holly <Holly.Caruso(at)not-real.Tenix.com>
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 00:33:55 GMT
I've included the following swish.conf:

=20

IndexName "Hardware Datasheets"

IndexDescription "This is an index of hardware datasheets from external
sources."

IndexPointer C:\"Program Files"\\SWISH-E

IndexAdmin "Swish-e Configuration Admin (holly.caruso@tenix.com)"

IndexOnly .pdf

FileFilter .pdf C:\"Program
Files"\\SWISH-E\\share\\doc\\swish-e\\filter-bin\\_pdf2html.pl

=20

MetaNames title subject author swishdocpath

=20

UndefinedMetaTags ignore

=20

WordCharacters abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789.-#,\/=3D+:

=20

IndexReport 3

=20

IgnoreWords of or and the a to i

=20

TranslateCharacters :ascii7:

=20

BumpPositionCounterCharacters |.

=20

StoreDescription TXT* 10000

StoreDescription HTML* <body> 10000

=20

With the following command: C:\Program Files\SWISH-E>swish-e -i
AM29LV128.pdf -c swish.conf -T indexed_words

The output is as follows:

=20

Indexing Data Source: "File-System"

Indexing "AM29LV128.pdf"

=20

Checking file "AM29LV128.pdf"...

  AM29LV128.pdf - Using DEFAULT (HTML2) parser -
Adding:[1:swishdocpath(13)]

   'am29lv128.pdf'   Pos:2  Stuct:0x1 ( FILE )

Usage: C:\Program
Files\SWISH-E\share\doc\swish-e\filter-bin\_pdf2html.pl <filen

ame>

 (no words indexed)

=20

Removing very common words...

no words removed.

Writing main index...

Sorting words ...

Sorting 1 words alphabetically

Writing header ...

Writing index entries ...

  Writing word text: Complete

  Writing word hash: Complete

  Writing word data: Complete

1 unique word indexed.

5 properties sorted.

1 file indexed.  652,348 total bytes.  1 total words.

Elapsed time: 00:00:00 CPU time: 00:00:00

Indexing done!

=20

So its still not indexing a single file. Any help?

=20