Re: Swish-e Releases

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Jul 05 2006 - 18:43:32 GMT
On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 10:21:04AM -0700, Khayter, Mark wrote:

> I am concerned that there have not been any new releases in Swish-e
> in over 1 1/2 years. I love the product, and would like to see it
> prosper, but also do not want to move into a dead end development.

It's frustrating that the latest batch of programmers have been so
good that there have not been more bugs introduced.  We can't seem to
keep up the pace of releases without some good bugs that need fixing.

Joking aside, yes, we are due for a release, but nothing very exciting
is included.  Are you interested in joining the team and adding some
new and exciting features (or bugs that need fixing)?  What's needed
is a complete rewrite from the ground up to meet today's search engine
needs.  Interested?

> printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an)
> intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your
> computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Doh!  I'm not sure if I'm the intended recipient.  If not please
accept this as my notification that I received it.  I suggest everyone
on this list also responds to protect themselves legally.  Or would
that be disclosing it and thus prohibited?  I'm confused what I need
to do.