Re: "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check?

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Wed Jun 21 2006 - 16:48:48 GMT
Brendan Jones scribbled on 6/19/06 7:47 AM:
> Hello again,
>
> Well it appears that my webhoster does not allow C programs to be
> compiled on their servers.  That's why gcc doesn't work (even though
> gcc is there!)
>
> Plan B - can anyone provide a binary suitable for running on Linux,
> Kernel version 2.6.9-34.ELsmp Machine Type i686?

google for 'swish-e rpm' and see what that turns up. note that you'll
need root access to install an rpm.

I know some folks have compiled on one machine and moved to another, so
if you have a spare PC lying around you can install Linux on, you could
build swish-e yourself and tar and move it.