aliasing the search in swish-e

From: sivabalakrishnan <g.sivabalakrishnan(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 19 2006 - 12:19:21 GMT
Hello,=20

I am using swish-e 2.4.3 for searching in my web. I have the word =
"mailfilter" in some documents in my web. So indexing my web and search =
for "mailfilter" results the pages which has the mailfilter. But i am in =
need to create some aliases like,  if a user types the word "Mail =
filter" or "mail" or "filter" or "vmailfilter" and searches which are =
not in my web pages, it should automaticall show all the pages of =
"mailfilter".

Please guide me how to do this with swish-e.

Thanks in advance .

-siva

to a plain text message.