(no subject)

From: Quintana, Alex <AQuintana(at)>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 16:42:05 GMT
max_words is set to 100.

It does index metadata..=20

There are 3 search strings that are known to prodiuce these results. I =
only remember the one I posted off the top of my head, but both are the =
similar in terms of only coming back with one page of hits, and it's =
always the last one on the page that is that long, and then sometimes =
when you search it displays it normally. some of the variables are also =
broken when this happens, however when it doesn't happen the information =
gets displayed correctly (such as the time it took to search, results =
x-x etc.)