Re: CGI trouble with swish-e

From: Lewis Foster <doof205(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Fri May 26 2006 - 12:44:03 GMT
Does anyone perhaps have any other scripts they use to search a swish index=
?

The standard search.cgi just will not work on my system. I've tried a new
install and i've gone through installing Template-Toolkit,
HTML/FillInForm.pm, CGI.pm and more but I just end up getting to the same
error:

Can't locate object method "new" via package "Template" at
/opt/www0/apache/rancor.com/cgi-bin/search/search.cgi line 285.