Perl API - searching for nothing

From: andy rosbrook <andy_rosbrook(at)not-real.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 11:08:58 GMT
Hi all

I'm just wondering if there is a way to essentially search for nothing? I
have a tool that emails out search results every week and updates some web
site indexes every week. I'm just wondering if i can enter a search term
that will return all the urls that were indexed? So in my email it would be
a list of urls that were successfully indexed.

For example, searching google for site:http://swish-e.org would return all
the indexed pages that google holds for the swish home page!

I know i could do this by looking at the index output, just wondering
weather it is possible through a search term? I've tried to search for
nothing but that didnt work!

thanks in advance
andy

http://join.msn.com/toolbar/overview