Re: 'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or

From: Ted Smith <tedsmith28(at)not-real.yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 15:24:18 GMT
Thanks both of you for your very prompt replies.

I did as you suggested (Ander) and that appears to have helped and Perl
looks like it is being used by Windows now, but I get a different error
now as follows :

Indexing "perl.exe"
External Program found: C:\Perl\bin\/perl.exe
Failed to read spider.pl configuration parameters 'Z:/Files' Permission
denied at spider.pl line 125
Removing very common words...
no words removed.
Writing main index...
err: No unique words indexed!
.

Line 125 of spider.pl (my version of it anyway - judging by your
response Bill I wam wondering if I have the wrong file, but it was the
only one of that name in the installation?) is as follows :

Line 124      } else {
Linme 125        do $config or die "Failed to read $0 configuration
parameters '$config' $! $@";

Once again, I apologise for wasting people's time but Wish-E looks
extremely good but perhaps not great for newbies!

Cheers

Ted

to a plain text message.