Re: Help needed to compiling in windows

From: Ander <redna(at)not-real.euskalerria.org>
Date: Fri Apr 28 2006 - 12:00:55 GMT
Hello again,

I've finally found the error. I've noticed that the compiler was linking
the pcre libraries from /home/swish/win32 which is not a valid path for
me, so I've changed the reference in the Makefile file to my correct
paths, but I still got errors. Then I've noticed that the path for
pcre-config was right configured ( before I changed the Makefile file )
so I've take a look to pcre-config and then I found the problem: the
prefix was statically set at /home/swish/win32. I've changed this to my
correct path and the errors dissapeared.

I post this one if someone has the same problem later on.

Ander.

Lortu posta elektronikoa doan >> http://www.euskalerria.org