Indexing Multiple <title>tags

From: Vijay <bvr_1597(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 20:14:01 GMT
I am implementing search interface for XML based website using SWISH-e (with libxml2) .Everything works fine except the what user sees on the search results title.The search results taking the contents from all of the three <title>tags that I have in each of my XML pages in  the collection.Is there anyway that I can limit the indexing to only the second <title> in the document.
  The sample document is available at http://cse.unl.edu/~vbandaru/xmlsearch/vijay.xml
  and sample search result is
  1 Birds of Nebraska Birds on Our Street - Feathered Choristers Who Salute the Coming Day With Notes of Joy Omaha Sunday Bee -- rank: 1000
  But I want the search results title to apprear like this by ignoring 1st and 3rd title contents:

1 Birds on Our Street - Feathered Choristers Who Salute the Coming Day With Notes of Joy -- rank: 1000

I tried using some of the directives for ignoring metanames for title.But it makes all title to disapper.I tried reading old threads but they are not of much help.IS there any structered way to access 2nd title title ( as in XPATH  like /TEI.2/text/body/cit/bibl/title ) and index its contents.
  The  config file is available at  http://cse.unl.edu/~vbandaru/xmlsearch/birds.conf
Any help will be appreciated.
  Thanks
Vijayender Reddy Bandaru