Windows: can it be done simply?

From: Ken Pemberton <ken(at)not-real.mymoviestream.tv>
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 00:00:54 GMT
I run W2K3 servers, and have successfully indexed the content required -
DOS-box searches result in hitting exactly the right stuff. Two stumblers
left for me:

1. Getting this going on a (Windows) web site.
2. Formatting the output to fit in with the rest of the site. This will
probably require some ASP/.NET code on my side, and it might also involve a
bit of external-context filtering too. In fact now that I think of it, if
the search results can just be returned as a list of URLs (or even a
specific PART of the URL), I'll take it from there.

I've spent days reading the discussions and come to the conclusion that
neither task is impossible, and occasionally getting my hopes up in the
documentation, but I'm stretching beyond my abilities here. Has anyone yet
put together an "idiot's guide to..."?

Regards

Ken.

to a plain text message.