select by metaname search problem

From: Gregory J. L. Tourte <g.tourte(at)not-real.ukoln.ac.uk>
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 12:28:26 GMT
hi there,

I have been setting swish-e for our web site and tried to have the select_by_metaname working. so
far so good apart from one little issue.

Who every decided to name the directories on our website had a thing going for the word "focus" so
we have /interop-focus/ /qa-focus/ /cd-focus/ and even a /focus/ ... well you get the idea.

after setting up the sbm thing I can very nicely search only on these *-focus, which is the
behaviour I expected, but if I search within "focus" only, I basically search in /*focus/ and not
/focus/

is there a way of changing this behaviour?

the line in the swish-e.conf is

ExtractPath section regex !^http://www\.ukoln\.ac\.uk/([^/]+)/.+$!$1!

but I guess the problem is not really here.

I am using swish-e-2.5.4-2005-12-15.

thanks

	Greg Tourte
--

Greg Tourte                                  Systems Administrator/Developer
UKOLN