Re: Merge Problems on embedded system

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 02:17:40 GMT
Dave Watson scribbled on 1/16/06 11:40 AM:

>>>**** I think this is a problem but I'm not sure ???
>

> Warning: Failed to uncompress Property. zlib uncompress returned: -3.
> uncompressed size: 220 buf_len: 120 saved_bytes: 100
>

>>>Does the missing/error from zlib property cause a problem with the
>
> filenum's setup ??

The zlib compress/decompress stuff seems to be a nagging source of problems like
yours. I suspect that part of the problem is that there are lots of different
swish-e functions doing very similar things, and they are not always well-commented.

I don't have much to suggest other than to make sure your zlib install is up to
date, and to try and reduce the size of your test to a place where you can
reproduce the problem. Can you reproduce the problem on a different system?

As you discovered, attachments to the list get stripped. Perhaps you can put
files on a public server somewhere?