Trouble capturing body content in index & customizing results

From: J Medrick Stevenson <jmedrick(at)not-real.cablenetworkz.com>
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 20:20:00 GMT
Hi,

I'm very new at this stuff, especially working through the command line,
so please be gentle and simple. :)

I have successfully installed swish-e version 2.4.3.
uname -a displays: FreeBSD cnwz5.securesites.net 4.7-RELEASE-p28 FreeBSD
4.7-RELEASE-p28 #43: Wed Jul 20 09:35:30 MDT 2005
root@fc2:/usr/src/sys/compile/VKERN  i386

I have two problems:
1. Haven't been able to capture the content of the <body> tag and
display it in my results. See more info below.
2. Haven't figured out which file(s) I need to change or how to call a
template(?) page to customize the results output so that it looks like
my website. I have no clue even where to start here except I assume I
need to change something in my swish.cgi file?

Description of Problem #1
I am unsuccessfully trying to display some of the contents of the <body>
tag on my results page.
I have added the following code to my .conf file:

    StoreDescription HTML* <body> 2000
    MetaNames swishtitle swishdocpath

And to my swish.cgi file under Display Properties I have:

     title_property => 'swishtitle',
    description_prop    => 'swishdescription',
    display_props   => [qw/swishdescription swishlastmodified /],
    sorts           => [qw/swishrank swishlastmodified/],
    metanames       => [qw/ swishdefault swishtitle /],

When I run my index, I get:

     swish-e -c eqatest.conf
    Indexing Data Source: "File-System"
    Indexing "/home/eqadventure/www/equestrianadventurer.com"
    Removing very common words...
    no words removed.
    Writing main index...
    Sorting words ...
    Sorting 5,379 words alphabetically
    Writing header ...
    Writing index entries ...
      Writing word text: Complete
      Writing word hash: Complete
      Writing word data: Complete
    5,379 unique words indexed.
    4 properties sorted.
    189 files indexed.  2,653,409 total bytes.  99,240 total words.
    Elapsed time: 00:00:05 CPU time: 00:00:01
    Indexing done!

Obviously I am missing something...I've re-read the documentation but I
don't quite understand enough yet to figure this out.  Any help would
sure be appreciated!  Please let me know if I have not provided enough
info (or the right info).

Thanks.
Jen