(no subject)

From: Chad Day <CDay(at)>
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 15:54:12 GMT
I'm fairly unskilled in perl, so hopefully someone can shed a little
light on this:

@servers =3D ({

    base_url =3D> '',

    use_default_config =3D> 1,

    email =3D> '',

    test_url =3D> \&test_url

sub test_url {

        my ($uri, $server) =3D @_ ;

        return if $uri->query =3D~ /PHPSESSID/;

$ swish-e -c swish.conf -v 3 -S prog

Parsing config file 'swish.conf'

Indexing "/usr/local/lib/swish-e/"

External Program found: /usr/local/lib/swish-e/

/usr/local/lib/swish-e/ Reading parameters from

Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
line 11.

Summary for:

Skipped: 1  (1.0/sec)

Removing very common words...

no words removed.

Writing main index...

err: No unique words indexed!

Is there some sort of syntax with my test_url bit I'm missing?  I'm
trying to ensure the same pages aren't indexed repeatedly due to
changing PHPSESSID variables when spidering the site.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chad Day

to a plain text message.