RE: Description, again

From: François Tissandier <francois.tissandier(at)not-real.tebu-bio.com>
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 14:45:03 GMT
>You don't need to go by everything it says, but providing a working example, including source and what's not happening makes it really easy to help.

That's what I did in my previous emails. So to simplify:

swish-e -w techserv -p description
Outputs:
1000 url "TechServ" 6208 "techserv, tech serv, technical service"

swish-e -w description="tech serv"
Or
swish-e -w "description=tech serv"
outputs nothing... But the previous request shows that "tech serv" is in the description field. That's why I'm confused. I'm trying to reindex without the stemming option to see if it's improving.

>So do you have <meta name="description"> tag in your HTML?

Yes I do, as the first request shows.

	François