RE: PDF Version 1.6 conversion tool (was a blank subject)

From: Cutts III, James H. <CuttsJ(at)not-real.missouri.edu>
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 14:55:18 GMT
Two apologies:
First, I forgot my subject line: PDF Version 1.6 conversion tool.

Second, I failed to send my note as plain text. HTML formatted documents
get a bit difficult to read after they've been spindled, folded and
mutilated by the conversion to text process.

By the way, on some lists there are some _very_ strong opinions about
top or bottom posting.  Is there a preferred style here?

James H. Cutts III
CORI - 143C Mumford