Re: FW: PDF indexing suddenly stopped working

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 17:20:45 GMT
It wasn't clear to me from your email what "stopped working" means. Does
the PDF not get fetched via HTTP? Does it get fetched but doesn't get
converted? Does it get converted but not indexed? Does swish-e hang? Give
an error?

basic troubleshooting rules apply: break the process down into the steps
and see where it fails.

--
Peter Karman . http://peknet.com/ . peter(at)not-real.peknet.com