(no subject)

From: Christopher Sabanty <csabanty(at)not-real.y2m.com>
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 17:56:20 GMT
Hello all,
=20
I'm using the -L command to filter the ages for scholarships. The particu=
lar fragment usually looks something like this.
=20
-L iMin_Age 0 24
=20
This works fine. However, some of the XML files have an empty string valu=
e for iMin_Age. Therefore, the -L command filters it out since it doesn't=
 technically have a value that meets the filter.
=20
I know the best solution would be to make the XML files have uniform, num=
eric values. Unfortunately, this isn't something I have the ability to do=
 at this moment. Is there any way I can write something along the lines o=
f?
=20
-L iMin_Age 0 24 OR \(iMin_Age =3D ""\)
=20
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Collegiate=
 Funding Services, LLC or its subsidiaries or affiliates that may be conf=
idential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of =
only the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended re=
cipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of th=
e contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have receiv=
ed this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender by rep=
ly e-mail @cfsloans.com immediately and delete this e-mail and any attach=
ments from your system and any copies you may have made, electronic or ot=
herwise.

to a plain text message.