(no subject)

From: Christopher Sabanty <csabanty(at)not-real.y2m.com>
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 22:03:19 GMT
Hello all,
=20
I'm using Swish-E to search through States. Unfortunately, the state Code=
 for Oregon happens to have the same name as the Boolean Operator. I've t=
ried escaping it out but to no avail.
=20
I even tried throwing OR right in the search condition. My guess is that =
this is an easy fix. Anyone have any ideas?
=20
The following is the Coldfusion code.
=20
\(vchRegion =3D \(Any OR \"OR\" #iif(len(cleanSwisheVar(prrUserSearchRS.v=
chRegion_Swishe)) GT 0, de(" OR #cleanSwisheVar(prrUserSearchRS.vchRegion=
_Swishe)#"), de(""))#\)\)

Here's what it basically boils down to for Massachusetts and Oregon.
=20
\(vchRegion =3D \(Any OR \"OR\" OR MA OR OR \)\)
=20
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
=20
Thanks,
Chris Sabanty

This electronic message transmission contains information from Collegiate=
 Funding Services, LLC or its subsidiaries or affiliates that may be conf=
idential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of =
only the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended re=
cipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of th=
e contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have receiv=
ed this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender by rep=
ly e-mail @cfsloans.com immediately and delete this e-mail and any attach=
ments from your system and any copies you may have made, electronic or ot=
herwise.

to a plain text message.