Modifying the screen prompts in swish.cgi

From: J. David Boyd <david(at)not-real.adboyd.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 20:18:07 GMT
First, thanks to all for the help a week or two ago.  I've got our site
indexing just fine, using DirTree.pl.  I would never have got it working
without help from everyone here!

Now, my next question.

swish.cgi works (almost) perfectly for what I want to do, with the
exception that I don't want to give the user any search options.

I am definitively no Perl guru, so can anyone pass along a clue as to
where in TemplateDefault.pl or swish.cgi I need to go to modify the code
so that the defaults are kept, but the prompts for

Limit search to:
Sort by:
Limit to:
Select Date Range:

no longer show, and don't take up any space?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Dave in Largo, FL