Re: TemplateToolkit Does Not Work

From: Michael Porcaro <music(at)>
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 18:54:23 GMT
I downloaded Template Toolkit from from this emailed
archives that I read

Is this what I am supposed to install?  I am not sure because the
instructions say:

If you wish to use Template-Toolkit with swish.cgi to generate output,

And I don't know what Template is because it doesn't say much about
that.  Is that something I download from CPAN?  So my guess is, I can
either download and install template toolkit, or download template from
cpan, to get this to work.  How wrong am I?