TemplateToolkit Does Not Work

From: Michael Porcaro <music(at)>
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 18:04:58 GMT
I am now trying to get TemplateToolkit to work.  Let me explain what I
did so far:
In the .swishcgi.conf I have this, according to the directions in
return {
          template => {
                package         => 'SWISH::TemplateToolkit',
                file            => '',
                options         => {
                INCLUDE_PATH    => '/usr/local/share/swish-e/templates',
I assume the INCLUDE_PATH location is simply the location where is located.  In my case, it is located in
/usr/local/share/swish-e/templates.  I hope this assumption is right.
When I go to load swish.cgi in the browser, I get "Software Error" see
error document.
So I looked at my apache error_log and this is what I observed.
swish.cgi Can't locate in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/lib/swish-e/perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i686-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i686-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at
/usr/local/lib/swish-e/perl/SWISH/ line 9.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/lib/swish-e/perl/SWISH/ line 9.
Compilation failed in require at swish.cgi line 851.
I am not sure what is, but do I need to install something
else on my server in order to get this to work?

to a plain text message.