Re: spider a database

From: Michael Porcaro <music(at)not-real.recordhall.com>
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 20:18:39 GMT
Please bear with me here and thank you for your patience.  I looked at
your link and searched around.  By searching, I assume that swish-e can
spider databases, I wasn't really sure about this before.  I came across
this document.  Is this the right thing to read, in order to figure out
how to spider my dynamic pages?

http://swish-e.org/docs/swish-config.html#directives_for_the_http_access
_method_only

Also, I am confused as to where I should direct the config file to
spider the dynamic links.  Let's say I want to spider this particular
file:

http://www.youngcomposers.com/forum/Piano-Music-f50.html

Piano-Music-f50.html is actually a php generated file with an html
alias, but I don't know where to direct swish-e to spider this file.
When I spider the files under /home/yc/www/forum (my local site for
www.youngcomposers.com), all it does is spider the files that run the
forum, not the actual content dynamic pages, such as
"Piano-Music-f50.html" or equivalently
http://www.youngcomposers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=50

So I guess my basic question would be, what is the address of my dynamic
files?  A very poor guess is, my database files are located here:

/var/lib/mysql/

But is this the address to spider?  Or do I spider /home/yc/www/forum
instead?