Re: spider a database

From: Michael Porcaro <music(at)>
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 20:18:39 GMT
Please bear with me here and thank you for your patience.  I looked at
your link and searched around.  By searching, I assume that swish-e can
spider databases, I wasn't really sure about this before.  I came across
this document.  Is this the right thing to read, in order to figure out
how to spider my dynamic pages?

Also, I am confused as to where I should direct the config file to
spider the dynamic links.  Let's say I want to spider this particular

Piano-Music-f50.html is actually a php generated file with an html
alias, but I don't know where to direct swish-e to spider this file.
When I spider the files under /home/yc/www/forum (my local site for, all it does is spider the files that run the
forum, not the actual content dynamic pages, such as
"Piano-Music-f50.html" or equivalently

So I guess my basic question would be, what is the address of my dynamic
files?  A very poor guess is, my database files are located here:

But is this the address to spider?  Or do I spider /home/yc/www/forum