RE: swish.cgi, access denied

From: Michael Porcaro <music(at)not-real.recordhall.com>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 22:15:53 GMT
What file do I need to edit?  Can you tell me the name and location of
the file I need to edit, and what exactly to edit?  I still have no idea
how to allow apache to see the cgi file through http.

Thanks and I'm sorry to be a pain.  I read the instructions many times
and I couldn't find a solution to my problem.