RE: swish.cgi, access denied

From: Michael Porcaro <music(at)not-real.recordhall.com>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 21:22:43 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for replying.  I am not sure what you mean by this statement
or how to do it:

" the FollowSymLinks directive needs to be on the ScriptAlias directory,
not the swish.cgi file."

First of all, are we concentrating on the .htaccess file?  Or are you
referring to something else?

What exactly do I need to put in the .htaccess file in order to get
swish.cgi to work?