Re: switched to server, still no luck (almost)

From: J. David Boyd <david(at)not-real.adboyd.com>
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 17:21:54 GMT
Bill Moseley wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 09:02:53AM -0700, J. David Boyd wrote:
>
>>swish-e -w rotable
>>
>>for example, shows nothing.  The word "rotable" is positively in my
>>index_words_only list.
>>
>>Any ideas what I am doing wrong this time?
>

> Perhaps it's indexed under a different metaname?  We can only guess
> since you are not providing any examples that we can reproduce.

Also, should have mentioned that I copied the english stopwords file to
my_stopwords.txt, (sp? whatever was necessary) so that the script would run.

If I do the command

swish-e -T INDEX_HEADER

I get:

# Name:
# Saved as: index.swish-e
# Total Words: 4935
# Total Files: 557
# Total Word Pos: 151792
# Indexed on: 2005-10-25 13:09:22 EDT
# Pointer:
# Maintained by:
# MinWordLimit: 1
# MaxWordLimit: 40
# WordCharacters: -.0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
# BeginCharacters: 0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
# EndCharacters: 0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
# IgnoreFirstChar: -.
# IgnoreLastChar: -.
# StopWords: nothing too wherever four inc. down without although make
haven recent everyone their everywhere but shouldn using didn't than
whom that eighty let whence whereas an myself can't as at a neither
seeming be latter i.e. whether like whereby well somehow found by should
had many has co where nowhere actually thirty with do used eight seemed
moreover them then one maybe eg they once himself could below during
hundred overall toward same except seven two isn't whither couldn't
anything later nine begin anyone her hereafter three first nor not he
now sometime were there seems five being again thereby this afterwards
ie if nonetheless shouldn't wherein beside in must these between is it
themselves together ours few thereupon unlike weren't can him his under
rather however whoever stop nobody yourselves above whatever anywhere
alone along ll here our every out instead mrs was amongst towards hence
hers either me throughout whomever also might yes mr yet does taking my
cannot forty inc herself own doesn no whole beyond which only of twenty
on or ltd therein itself wasn else billion adj mostly according almost
did less weren some more how became each haven't likely beginning
beforehand meanwhile into already re thru otherwise wouldn unlikely
elsewhere caption something therefore most because across former so who
before isn upon anyhow even yours why ever what hasn since meantime
enough always others for ending from end to hereby seventy its noone
sometimes thus ten least up us via whose didn whereupon thence within
sixty ve thereafter formerly don't indeed often have aren onto someone
whereafter besides we hereupon million until trillion don last
nevertheless though after you when aren't next the somewhere while
against very through perhaps all made seem hasn't unless she much never
further latterly wouldn't etc behind won those yourself around both and
thousand couldn whenever six herein ourselves everything been any would
per another several fifty miss over become doesn't becoming will becomes
namely among off still makes none ninety such your are recently
# BuzzWords:
# Stemming Applied: 0
# Soundex Applied: 0
# Fuzzy Mode: None