Max index size

From: Juan Salvador Castejón <juans.castejon(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 13:26:52 GMT
Hi all,

I've been working for several months on deploying swish-e to index a
set of domains which belong to a local government in Murcia, Spain
(www.carm.es). I got to resolve all the problems:

   - indexing rtfs, docs, pdfs, excel, etc.
   - definition of custom metanames as search criteria
   - optimization of search speed (I'm using spider.pl)
   - customization of search templates
   - and a really large etc I won't enumerate here :-)

I got a lot of help from this forum and I would like to thank you all.
But now, when everything was working right, I've found another
problem: a max index size of 2GB.

I desperately need to solve this. Swish-e 2.5 is supposed to work with
bigger indexes. Do you think this version is stable enough to be used
at production? If not, is there any workaround to this problem using
last stable version?

Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Juan Salvador Castejón