Re: Swish.cgi Short Question

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 10:50:29 GMT
I should ammend my earlier email and say "it is defined in swish.c, among other
places".

there are places in swish.cgi where 'no results' appears. I don't see that
string in any of the HTML::Template templates, which is what I assume you're
referring to with TMPL_VAR MESSAGE.

Helge Ohl - G16 Media GmbH scribbled on 9/15/05 5:42 AM: