Re: Indexing according to a metatag value?

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 13:59:22 GMT
one index is created per indexing job. So you would need to run a separate
indexing job for each language. if you're using the spider.pl, you could
probably do a callback to test for the presence of your meta tag and skip any
docs that don't match the language you're looking for.

François TISSANDIER scribbled on 8/24/05 8:35 AM: