Re: search in the same tag.

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 12:38:26 GMT
you would need to add some attributes to your tags and use the
XMLClassAttributes config param. Otherwise, swish-e treats everything in the
<art> tag as a single metaname.

example:

XMLClassAttributes class
MetaNames art.foo art.bar

<adoc>
<art class="foo">red green gray</art>
<art class="bar">brown blue yellow</art>
</adoc>

swish-e -w art.foo=(red and brown)   # fails
swish-e -w art.foo=(red and greed)   # succeeds

Carmelo Carchedi scribbled on 8/24/05 5:20 AM: